July 7, 2008

It was Monday..After our class in DataCom, we immediately went to the phone booth outside the eng’g bldg... We called in the office of the branch head to follow up the approval of our letter... She told my group mate, Febe that our letter had been approved and the schedule of our interview will be next week... We were all shocked because our report was also scheduled by next week... Febe convinced her to move the schedule before our scheduled report... Thank God she was convinced...She told us to go to their office for an interview on Wednesday, July 9, 2008… weeeeee...

July 16 - 18, 2008

We were busy in making our report... hihihi..

July 9, 2008, Wednesday

When the day of our scheduled interview came, I thought I could never come with my group mates because I had been experiencing hyperacidity since last night… But luckily, the medicine I took few hours ago made me feel better… weeeeee… Around two o’clock in the afternoon, we went to the Pag-Ibig office to conduct an interview with their HRM head… They accommodated us well and answered all the questions we asked... We were so thankful for them… =)

July 22, 2008, Tuesday

The scheduled day for our report was July 15… Unfortunately, Sir Gamboa had many appointments… So many reports were postponed including ours…

On July 22, I and my group mates were very nervous… It was the day of our report… We discussed our assigned module and shared the data we gathered from our adopted company… We were not able to finish our it because it was already time… Sir told us to continue it next meeting…

We finished our report on July 24, Thursday… After we were dismissed in our HRM class, we hurriedly went to computer laboratory 1 because we will be having a quiz in our programming2 class… We didn’t have our lunch because the quiz started immediately when we arrived… I was really starving but I had to set it aside and focused on our quiz… We had our lunch at exactly 3 o’clock in the afternoon…=’(

1 comments:

tina_ @ September 18, 2008 at 9:33 PM

..congrats! on finally finishing your presentation/sharing..
hehehehe

PS.
comment pud aq blog ha..
salamat kaau daan! kokak.