In our gantt, we were supposed to start the making of the documentation of our major paper on September 14.. But we failed to follow the scheduled work because we were busy on that week and I and my group mates went to our respective home towns...='(

September 22, 2008, Monday

Early morning, we planned to start the documentation of our major paper after my group mates' class(OR)... Their class would end at 2pm.. So I just waited for them inside our apartment until their class ended.. Around 1pm, I heard my group mates shouting outside the window, "nat,baha na kaau sa sulod, dli nami kasulod sa apartment, kaw nlng gawas.." The didn't have a class..I was really surprised when I saw the water outside our apartment..baha na jud kaau..huhuhuhu..The water pump outside had leaked and the plumbers were not yet done fixing it.. The water had been flowing inside our compound.. I didn't really know what to do.. How can I get outside????huhuhuhu.. Fortunately, there were woods inside our compound that were supposed to use in repairing some apartments.. One of our neighbors used it as a passage so people can get outside of the compound... hooooo... It was my turn to cross on the woods... It was really scary and difficult too because I was carrying my heavy laptop... And there was another obstacle...A motorcycle was also blocking the way...uuugggghhh!!!!I was starting to feel the water on my feet..huhuhuhu...Despite of all the obstacles, I was still blessed because I was able to get outside the drowning compound..hahahahaha..

After the survival, we went to the grocery to buy foods so that we have something to eat when our stomachs growl while working..hahahaha...We used a cart instead of just a basket and put the laptop in it..hahahaha...Some photos taken inside the grocery were in my slideshow below..hehehe.. It was strickly prohibited to take pictures inside... We saw the sign board, "NO PICTURE TAKING ALLOWED INSIDE"...We just noticed it when we were about to pay over the counter..hahahaha..I was also abled to take a picture of the signboard..but it was kinda uncleared because I ran immediately when the guard saw me..hahahaha...We were so nervous because we thought he would gonna accompany us in the security service office..hahahahaha..hoooo....kulba!!!!

We went directly in school and looked for a vacant room in the eng'g building... We found one and we started making the documentation...After an hour, some 4th year ECE students suddenly got inside the room and they said they will be having a class... We were shocked and we immediately fixed our things...We decided to transfer and went to fifth floor.. Luckily, we found a vacant room and we continued making our documentation...hehehehe...

When we were running out of ideas, our "kulitan" started..hahahaha.. We ate our foods.. We took pictures til' we could.. Me and Pibi also washed our feet in the lavatory(yuckz)..hahahaha..That day was full of laughters and fun!whew!!!=)



Visit www.moblyng.com to make your own!

0 comments: