The BPO - Human Resource and Recruitment forum was held on August 29, 2008 at the Royal Mandaya Hotel and on August 30 -31, 2008 at the first floor of Sangguinang Panglungsod... We attended the forum on the second day(JOBS FAIR)... But unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to listen to any of the speakers who had shared and discussed many topics in the said forum..why??? hhhmmm... Because I had a class in the morning and when I arrived at the venue in the afternoon, I was late..hahay..poor me..='(
After few minutes, one speaker from eTelecare had invited in the forum..She was Ms. Karol Doyo and she shared to us her working experiences in their company...I was really amazed to her..She spoke fluently and she even encouraged us to practice the English language by watching English movies or even the stupidest cartoon shows as long as it uses the language..hahaha...She had a point..hehehe..The next speaker was from Surecruit, Ms. Jacq'z( I wondered where she got her nick name..hehe..).. She discussed about their company and shared the benefits you''ll get once you are hired.. When the forum was done, we went outside of the room and visited the booths of different companies...Outside the booth of MTC, there was a trial in transcribing a transcription...I tried it and I think that misfortune was always on my palm..hahaha..I was assigned to transcribe a medical transcription which was the difficult one among any other examples..hahaha..I didn't finish it because I was not familiar with the medical terms and I couldn't clearly hear the voice..hahaha.. But I was still happy because I learned its process..
The forum had really inspired me a lot..=)

1 comments:

tina_ @ September 18, 2008 at 9:38 PM

..I wish I could have also tried the transcription simulation..(T_T)..nyahahaha..

PS.
comment pud aq blog ha..
salamat kaau daan! kokak..wee